What Are They Building on Hollywood & Coulter Street? (Wrong Answers Only)
Let's play a guessing game--the Amarillo way.
It's no secret that there's a lot of development projects happening around town. I mean, TXDOT has held I-40 hostage for months now. There's all sorts of new chain restaurants popping up. And let's not forget the housing tracts with theme names (*cough* The Beatles *cough*)
It's all great news for our local economy and all, but after a while it all starts to bleed together, doesn't it? Yeah, you get what I mean.
But as many new places are popping up, I'm especially curious about what's going next to the Toot n' Totum that's at the Hollywood & Coulter St. intersection.
But also because I'm a little bored, lets think about this in terms of Wrong Answers only.
What's Going Next to the Toot n' Totum on Hollywood & Coulter?
Grocery Store Showdown
- Picture it: Braums, HEB, and Market Street United. All on that same corner. The mayhem!
Hoot Toot n' Totum-ception
- What if we had yet another Toot n' Totum built next to the Toot n' Totum and then inside--another Toot n' Totum? They'll never see it coming!
- But stick a Hooter's in there somehow. It's a good idea, I promise.
Totally Not A Braums
- I don't care who you heard it from, I don't care. It's not a Braums.
- I repeat. Not a Braum's
Another Crack at Quick Quack
- Amarillo doesn't have enough car washes
- Or oil & lube shops
- I think we might be on to something....
The Return of Cassidy's
- I've heard many a dude sadly say that it hasn't been the same since Cassidy's closed down.
Convenience Store Showdown
- What if we end up having two Toot n' Totums?
- How can we have two Toot n' Totums as rivals? Stranger things have happened
- If there's one Circle K opening, then you know there's another one not too far behind....Could be a Circle K
- But in the end, it doesn't even matter. All stores eventually accept Pak-a-Sak into their lives. So perhaps Pak-a-Sak
The Right Answer
Fine. Maybe I lied. It's definitely a Braums that will be built next to the Toot n' Totum at Hollywood & Coulter.
I stopped at the store next door and saw this taped up....I suppose they got sick of people asking.